At Amira Diamonds, we want you to be completely satisfied with each and every purchase. We believe that the creation of a bridge between consumers and world artists depends on high quality products and extraordinary customer service.
If you have received a gift from Amira Diamonds and would like to return it, you may do so by requesting an RMA number via email at service@Amira Diamonds.com or by phone during the 60-day period following the original delivery date of the order. As soon as the return is received, we will issue you a Store Credit for the amount of the original order, less shipping charges, so that you may make a new selection from any of the offerings on the website. Please rest assured that we will not alert the person who sent you the gift to your return request.
If the return did not result from an error by Amira Diamonds, you will be unable to re-use the original promotion code. If you have used a promotion code on an order and later decide to return all parts of that order as a result of an error on Amira Diamonds’s part, we will gladly issue you a new promotion code for a future purchase on the site.
Credit for returned products will be issued within 7 business days of receipt of the returned merchandise using the same form of payment originally used for the order (except where other arrangements have been made, as in the case of gift orders). At this time we are unable to accommodate exchanges.
Important Notes and Restrictions:
- Refunds will not be available if the returned products have been damaged or altered in any way before arriving at the Returns Center.
- Amira Diamonds is not responsible for loss or any costs incurred (including freight, duties and taxes, or import fees) for items returned without an RMA number or to any address other than a Amira Diamonds Returns Center.
- No refunds or returns on custom orders.
- No refunds or returns on gift certificates.
- As a safeguard against potential abuse, Amira Diamonds reserves the right to deny a refund to anyone who has made what we determine to be excessive returns.
- Please note that gift box charges are not refundable.
- Request a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. For fastest service, please log in to your myAmira Diamonds account, visit the Orders & Returns section, and locate the order that contains the item(s) you would like to return. If you prefer, you may also submit your RMA request via email.
- RMA Number and detailed return instructions are provided by Amira Diamonds. If the return is the result of an error by Amira Diamonds and the merchandise is being returned from an address in the continental United States, we will provide you with a prepaid return label. If the return is the result of an error by Amira Diamonds but the merchandise is being returned from an address outside the continental United States, we will provide you with special instructions. In all other cases, the address for the nearest Returns Center will be provided.
- Returning the item(s) to Amira Diamonds. Be certain to include your RMA number inside each package being returned. If you are responsible for return shipping costs, please use a trackable shipping service (UPS, FedEx, or Priority Mail within the US; EMS, UPS, FedEx, TNT, or DHL from outside the US) to ensure that all items are received at the Returns Center in good order.
Requesting RMA Via Email
If you do not have a myAmira Diamonds account or simply prefer to use email, you may also submit an RMA request by emailing our customer service team at service@Amira Diamonds.com. Please be sure to include your order number (which appears on your packing list), the name or Product ID of the product(s) that you would like to return, your name and email address, and the reason for the return (please provide as much detail as possible). You will receive a response from our customer service team with your RMA Number and any special return instructions, typically within one business day. For faster service, please consider submitting your RMA request through the Orders & Returns section of your myAmira Diamonds account.
Be sure to indicate the complete and correct shipping address when you are placing your order. Amira Diamonds is not responsible for items that have not been received due to an incorrect address or change of address. If you have not received your order and would like to check the status, please contact our Customer Service Department at service@Amira Diamonds.com (be sure to note your order number and email address, and verify the correct mailing address). A member of our customer service team will check our records to determine when your order was processed and shipped. Please note that any claims related to non-receipt of merchandise must be made within 15 days of the shipment date or within 7 days of the delivery date reported by the carrier (where applicable), whichever came first.
At Amira Diamonds, your satisfaction is our priority. If you have received a damaged or incorrect item, or if part of your order is missing, please notify us immediately. The best way to report any problem with your order is to log in to your myAmira Diamonds account, visit the Orders &Returns section, and locate the order that contains the item(s) in question. If you prefer, you may also email our customer service team at service@Amira Diamonds.com to report a problem. In your message, please include your name, order number, and email address, and provide as much detail as possible about the situation.
We will be happy to replace any damaged/incorrect items, assuming a comparable replacement is available, or provide you with a full refund, including all shipping costs.
Any products that might be missing from your order will be shipped as soon as possible at no additional charge to you. Do keep in mind that if you ordered from multiple regions, you will be receiving multiple packages. Please double check that the product or products that you believe to be missing from your order were not ordered from a different region than those products that you have already received.